Location 厚木, 神奈川県, 日本
- Maximize market share and profitability with sales manager under the leadership of Renault-Nissan-MMC, Global Account Director.
- Secure new business for new products and new applications in line with CS (Connection Systems) segment strategy and profitability targets.
- Manage all the projects and programs associated with Nissan, other JOEMs and Their 1s in order to reach the above objectives
- Build SAP (Strategic Action Plan) and Budget data files, including monitoring of JOEM car production figures.
- Build "customer intimacy" in collaboration with Global sales and Engineering teams.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO BE ACCOMPLISHED:
- Establish and propose the SAP and Budget for CS Japan sales activities compatible with the overall objectives defined by Japan General Manager and RNM Global Account Director.
- Develop new business opportunities for overall product portfolio in alignment with RNM business development strategies.
- Constantly promote CS product portfolio and technologies whenever possible.
- Ensure the implementation of the actions and take any corrective actions necessary in order to achieve customer satisfaction and strategic objectives
- Manage sales activities regarding Nissan and interface with the BU-organization on customer related subjects and issues like quality demand productivity improvement, customer expectations, supply volumes, etc.
- Identify and report the competitive intelligence, market trends and needs for new applications and opportunities
- Maximize Aptiv’s content in new Nissan driven platforms, working closely with related system suppliers and CS global team.
- Be the JOEM "Voice of Customer" within CS global.
- Sales turnover in Nissan Asia and their system suppliers.
- Amount and profitability of new business secured with Nissan according to CS global financial rules
- CS product content secured in new customer platforms.
- Establish and reinforce close working relationship with Nissan as measured by customer satisfaction
- Liaise within APO and other global sales team.
- Coordinate with the BU-organization and Program Management, cost/price reduction programs, customer satisfaction.
- Work with Strategic Marketing to monitor the competitive intelligence, follow the trends of the market and make appropriate decisions
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る