Algorithm Development Expert
Location ヨーテボリ, ヴェストラ・イェータランド県, スウェーデン王国
The potential of new mobility is immense. The power of mobility and increased connectivity to change the world is within reach. As we move toward an autonomous world, real progress means increased safety, higher connectivity and integration, and total reliability – no matter the time or the place.
Our Aptiv Sweden Technical Center in Gothenburg focus on complex systems and software development within active safety projects and are working with a number of global vehicle manufacturers. We, Aptiv’s Global Development Center for Radar Perception Software, are now looking for new members to join our fascinating journey towards more trustworthy software enabling different levels of ADAS/AD solutions.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Algorithm Development Expert specialized in perception software development. You will join our Radar Perception Division full of ambitious and highly competent developers at our site in Gothenburg.
Your daily tasks include:
- Working in one of the Scrum teams on perception algorithms development
- Defining perception solution roadmap and leading technical discussions
- Evaluation and evolution of our market-leading perception software solutions
- Investigation and adaptation of latest development in technology and methodology into our solution stack
- Development and integration of algorithms in C++ and Python
- Quality assurance via design, requirement and comprehensive verification and validation according to Aptiv process and industry standards
- Continuous improvement of supporting factors, e.g., simulation tools and testing environment
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution for ongoing programs and projects
- Interaction with system & testing teams, customers and project management
- University degree in Control Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of algorithm development experience in the field of ADAS/AD
- Proficiency in complex algorithm development
- Experience in automotive standards, e.g., A-Spice and ISO26262
- Solid experience in C/C++ programming, MATLAB and/or Python
- Experience working with GIT/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn
- Excellent communication, team work & social skills, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in English written and verbally
- Technical leadership experience in related areas
- Experience in embedded software development
- Knowledge in automotive communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet etc.)
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including benefits as staff car, private health care, training and sports activities, company breakfast, etc.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- State-of-the-art technology that saves lives and makes our planet a better place
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
- ミュンヘン, ドイツ連邦共和国, Wiehl, ドイツ連邦共和国, ヨーテボリ, スウェーデン王国, ヴッパータール, ドイツ連邦共和国, パリ, フランス共和国, ニュルンベルク, ドイツ連邦共和国 Product Cybersecurity Chief – Active Safety & User Experience Europe (f/m/d) Software Engineering
- ヨーテボリ, スウェーデン王国 Algorithm Development Expert Software Engineering
- ヴッパータール, ドイツ連邦共和国, ミュンヘン, ドイツ連邦共和国, Wiehl, ドイツ連邦共和国, ヨーテボリ, スウェーデン王国, Villepinte, フランス共和国 Cybersecurity Engineer within CTO organization (f/m/d) Software Engineering