Location レイノサ, タマウリパス州, メキシコ合衆国
- Responsible meet 100% customer requirements, deliveries, shipments and customer service attention
- Handling product deliveries finishing and assignment, manage materials system to ensure that the customer's requirements are exact and communicate them to the assembly plants.
- Formulate and delegate logistics for emergency deliveries
- Responsible for logistics, order fulfillment and customer payments, facilitating problem solving with customer material
- Acting as liaison between customers, production and distribution departments
- Analyze and summarizing reports related to customer inquiries, sales trends, customer complaints, delivery/service problems, reasons for product returns
- Responsible for Customer Score Cards and Internal KPI as metric deployment
- Responsible as Company representative in all customer meetings
- Analyze and control thru DELJIT and DELFOR customer increases and decreases
- Manage customer demand for E&O control and mitigation
- Business Administration, Industrial Engineer BD or similar career
- 1 - 3 years’ experience as Costumer Contac Leader in fast pace industry.
- Experience automotive industry
- Business English speaking
- SAP experience in Shipping, Deliveries, Invoices, Inventories (MM Module)
- Experience in any OEM like FORD, STELANTIS, DAIMLER, GENERAL MOTORS,
- In-depth knowledge of customer contact/service principles and practices
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to take decisions and good judgment in emergency situations.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Office advance knowledge
- Customer certification and/or diplomas a plus
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive, and customer focused working style
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
- Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
- At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る