EA - Test
Location シンガポール, , シンガポール
Aptiv offers the unique opportunity to transform the future of mobility and to be a global leader in an industry that’s changing the world. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible.
Primary Job Purpose:
- Maintain, modify and improve test system hardware and fixture
- Perform system preventive maintenance, calibration and correlation
- Analyze and resolve test rejects and system related failure
- Participate actively in cost and performance improvement projects
- Improve test systems uptime
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Must be able to perform planned rotating shift and support overtime when required
- Knowledge of test system/fixture maintenance/software is preferred
- Keen eye for detail and analytical mind helps in finding area of improvement
- Structured problem solving thought process
- Candidates with test / failure analysis experience in manufacturing environment will be of added advantage.
- Candidates with relevant studies, zero experience but are passionate in engineering are encouraged to apply
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人