Embedded C/C++ Software Engineer for Active Safety
Location クラクフ, マウォポルスカ県, ポーランド共和国
As an embedded software engineer in Advanced Safety teams, you will work on the newest Active Safety solutions that will make our roads safer in upcoming years. You will develop your skills and knowledge in a team working on the most complex projects in Active Safety. We are looking for curious people with different backgrounds, even those without experience in Embedded Software Engineering. Join us and help us make “brains” of vehicles of the future!
- Write C/C++ code packages for embedded Active Safety systems developed for well-known vehicle manufacturers
- Make sure that quality standards for safety critical systems are fulfilled
- Write tools to automate your day-to-day tasks
- Be a part of an agile team of software engineers
- Collaborate with product verification teams to find solution to technical problems
- Learn by doing hands-on tasks in a challenging environment, but don’t worry – there will be a whole team to back you up!
- Good knowledge and skills in C/C++, Python skills are a nice-to-have
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills in a challenging environment (complex projects for major car manufacturers)
- Understanding of embedded electronics
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to find unusual solutions to problems - creativity and engineering intuition
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Update February 11, 2022
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人