Location ダブリン, レンスター, アイルランド
As the Financial Accountant at Aptiv, you will play a key role in controllership over assigned entities and support the Finance Supervisor with complex transactions overview. You will work within the EMEA Corporate Finance Team and report directly to the Finance Supervisor.
- Maintain US GAAP and local ledgers including the preparation and/or review of related journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare and review financial and accounting analysis involving complex transactions including but not limited to general accounting, fixed assets, intercompany, and financial reporting activities/transactions
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures & Flow charts for processes in scope
- Review month-end close and ensure compliance with local accounting standards and policy
- Perform the local GAAP accounting close
- Local GAAP Account reconciliations
- Coordination of calendar with external auditors, tax department, and service providers
- Manage the statutory reporting calendar
- Support the process of corporate income tax provision calculation and income tax return
- Miscellaneous reporting filings (e.g. statistical reporting)
- Constantly look for improvement opportunities in the area of direct responsibility, but not limited to, and drive implementation (compliance, quality, and process efficiency
- Serve as the key contact relating to all Record to Report activities for the affiliate
- Provide BPO with guidance for the resolution of accounting issues
- Drive and coordinate the financial close process for the affiliate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- ACA, ACCA or CPA qualification – preferably Big4/Top10 trained within Audit
- 0 - 2 year PQE
- Strong technical skills with the ability to understand complex accounting issues and models
- Experience with SAP or similar preferable
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package with bonus potential
- Learning, professional growth, and development in a world-recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Every day our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener, and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人