IT Program Manager
Location ダブリン, レンスター, アイルランド
TheSenior IT Program Manager plays an integral role in delivering new projects across the business in a wide range of areas such asinfrastructure, hosting and data centres. The IT Operations team support the day-to-day operations of all infrastructure and end-user services in addition to owning the strategic direction of these services.
- Manage the portfolio of assigned IT projects to ensure delivery to defined scope, on time, within budget and with total customer satisfaction. The scope of program oversight includes all phases of the Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC): planning, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and transition to post-implementation support.
- Responsible for driving agility through a change in existing processes and methodologies.
- This position also serves as the central point of contact for all project stakeholders – customers, business relationship managers, architects, suppliers, operations, and infrastructure teams.
- Project organization, coordination of project meetings and artefact reviews, proactive identification and management of issues and risks and change management.
- Monitor compliance with Aptiv application and infrastructure standards.
- Consult the IT Executive (ITE) and Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for direction specific to the business circumstances associated with the project – two roles ultimately accountable to the Division/Function for the project's success.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the business-based technical or business-based field.
- 10 years of relevant work project management and delivery experience in an information technology/ High-level solutions context.
- High-level understanding of the IT application and infrastructure context for hardware/software and the hardware/software bill of materials required to deliver the solution.
- 5 years of experience in managing complex and/or demanding programs
- Experience as an active participant in software process maturity improvement programs such as CMMI, Agile etc.
- PMP or/and Prince 2 certification would be highly valued.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world-recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Every day our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人