Location ノヴィ・サド, Autonomna Pokrajina Vojvodina, セルビア
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Aptiv is enabling a more sustainable future with technology that makes mobility safer, greener and more connected. The global technology company operates in 46 countries, with more than 190,000 people across 127 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers worldwide. Aptiv’s customers includes 23 of the 25 largest automakers in the world.
Aptiv has been operating in Serbia since 2015, and is proud to provide more than 9,000 jobs across Novi Sad, Leskovac, and Zaječar. To find more information about Aptiv, please visit www.aptiv.com.
Material Analyst is responsible for the cooperation with centralized financial team for material analysis. Duties include preparation of budged and short-term plans for material distribution.
- Preparation of material cost reports
- Inventory control and reporting
- Posting inventory of materials / finished products
- Analysis of differences in material consumption
- Calculation of the standard price of materials and finished products
- Updating of standard prices with component changes
- University degree in Economics, Finance or similar
- Preferably knowledge in ERP systems (SAP)
- Proficiencies knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PPT…)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in production accounting or controlling
- Teamwork orientation
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal and external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人