Location ノヴィ・サド, Autonomna Pokrajina Vojvodina, セルビア
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Aptiv is enabling a more sustainable future with technology that makes mobility safer, greener and more connected. The global technology company operates in 46 countries, with more than 190,000 people across 127 manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers worldwide. Aptiv’s customers includes 23 of the 25 largest automakers in the world.
Aptiv has been operating in Serbia since 2015, and is proud to provide more than 9,000 jobs across Novi Sad, Leskovac, and Zaječar. To find more information about Aptiv, please visit www.aptiv.com.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, manage and coordinate the project team which is responsible for Delegation of goals that are defined at the operational and functional level
- Standardization of processes and equipment
- Reporting project status based on time, deadlines, promotions and innovation activities
- Ensuring detailed monitoring of project efficiency and optimizing production methods
- Participation in the development of guidelines and protocols related to engineering
- Increase productivity and D/PFMEA, BOD, Equipment Design, Problem Solving Activities and APQP
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
- Minimum three-year experience in engineering (preferably automotive industry)
- Good English knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, methodologies FMEA and Control Plans
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る