PLANT CONTROLLER NL3
Location ヌエボ・ラレド, タマウリパス州, メキシコ合衆国
Role and Responsibilities:
- Control and compliance e.g. financial books, standard costs, inventory, payroll.
- Analyze, understand manufacturing costs in plant.
- Support Plant Manager with analysis, manufacturing production plans, forecast accuracy, etc.
- Lead Operational teams, providing cost analysis, to develop, then implement cost reduction and correctives action plans
- Cost control from standards to actuals, ability to understand and explain key variance drivers
- Work with SCM, engineering as a partner on material cost usage, understand/explain variances
- Work with PC&L on receiving/shipping controls
- Support plants with daily/weekly control, full engagement of activities, providing financial data and analysis for the short-term as well as strategic decisions
- Support Program Management, Commercial with business cases
- Work with/support Finance Corporate Shared Service (Accounting, Tax, Customs, Treasury, Audit)
- Help foster innovation, while focusing on data driven decision making
- Reports to Regional Finance Manager
- Location: Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mx
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 3+ years’ experience on similar position
- 3+ years’ experience with SAP module or ERP Modules
- Solid manufacturing process understanding
- Change process initiative: innovative/continuous improvement
- English (Proficient)
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- Manufacturing/Automotive sector experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment: problem solving/decision making
- Sound communication skills written and verbal along with individual, team and group environments
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma Certified
- Cost Accounting experience
Traits to seek in candidate:
- Strong data and financial analytics skills. Ability to manage high volumes of data and convert into summarized conclusions and recommend actions.
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Influence – ability to convince others on course of action
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る