Location ソンバトヘイ, Vas megye, ハンガリー共和国
- For the Product Line, responsible for the purchase of both process and test equipment and tooling
- Write Statement of Work and review with appropriate LME
- Timing - Ensure delivery supports LME Industrialization Timing.
- Budget – work with funding from CARD file or provide support if „shared“ equipment is required.
- Lead the equipment design discussions with the suppliers – Design Acceptance has to be done by LME
- Monitor Supplier and conduct pre-acceptance (MQ1) build at supplier as required
- Responsible that all APTIV Standards are implemented
- Responsible to work with the PML to receive the equipment and install the equipment.
- Responsible to work with the PML to debug and release the equipment (including strain measurements, process capability studies, Environmental Health and Safety review / release).
- Write initial Work Instructions and Standard Work
- Responsible for initial Equipment Training for the engineers at the PML
- Supporting all DfM activities
- Supporting MSD workshops and line concept activities
- Process expert and part of MTT “Expert Team” as extended member (if applicable) for processes unique to a Product Line
- Work with MTT on Advanced Development projects required for a specific Product Line
- Responsible to define product traceability requirements (FIS steps)
- Support P-FMEA development and release
- Support Reverse P-FMEA or Line Side Review prior to start of series production.
- Support Lessons learned sharing between sites and between Product Lines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive industry, preferred in manufacturing engineering
- Bachelor degree or similar with technical education
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong problem solving capability
- Ability to work and live a global network environment
- Outstanding knowledge of lean concepts
- Energetic, self-motivated, and proactive work style
- Business fluent English
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers, suppliers, peers, and subordinates, local and remote technical support and extended staff.
- Highly effective organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to identify work projects and improvement opportunities with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Willingness to learn and develop expertise in existing and future manufacturing processes required by the Product Line
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人