Product Engineer Terminals (f/m/d)
Location ニュルンベルク, バイエルン州, ドイツ連邦共和国
- Development of terminal products and assemblies according to customer requirement.
- Completion of stable new product designs
- Elaboration of design strategies
- Responsibility for the product development process
- Ensuring thorough design reviews
- Failure analysis, development and implementation of appropriate solutions
- Supporting customer inquiries and problems
- Preparation of presentations and overviews
- Completed engineering studies in mechanical engineering or comparable experience and knowledge
- Four to six years of professional experience in product development
- Previous experience in the development of new designs
- Experience in project work incl. guidance of different organizational units and deadline assurance
- Very good CAD knowledge (Siemens NX&TC)
- Knowledge of the GD&T surveying process
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Very good communication skills in German and English language
- Analytical and independent work
- A high degree of initiative and ability to work in a team
Applications from severely disabled persons and persons of equal status will be given preferential consideration in the event of equal suitability.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る