Product Owner - HMI
Location バンガロール, カルナータカ州, インド
- Your Role:
- Define requirements for In-vehicle/automotive Infotainment Platforms.
- Design features which is scalable, modular and reusable with high performance.
- Assist team to develop high quality software.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in technologies. Ability to learn and adapt new technologies, passion for continuous improvement.
- Contribute in solving road-block issues.
- Interact with multiple software competency and system competency to overcome the obstacles of the owned module.
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- Providing technical leadership to the development team.
- Supporting members of the team with mentoring, pairing, code reviewing and driving the adoption of best practices.
- Do performance quality control.
- Performing design and code reviews
- Work with scrum master/Architect to support estimation and planning in an agile development environment.
- Prepare for and independently handle customer demos.
- Manage technical communication with Customers.
- Strong product and user experience acumen and willingness to partner with product teams and own the product development.
- Working on RFI/RFQ and should be able to provide efforts estimate based on requirements from customers and existing framework.
- Good experience in Android based application development in In-vehicle/automotive Infotainment Platforms with a minimum 2 years in PO role.
- Proficiency in Object oriented design and design patterns and clean architecture rules.
- Experience with the AOSP, Android SDK, Core java, NDK, JNI.
- Experience with Android Automotive OS, Android frameworks and customization
- . Familiar with Jetpack, dependency injection, Android Architecture Components, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Canvas.
- Good experience in optimization of Android App boot-up time and performance such as such as Frozen frames, Slow rendering issues, Crashes, and ANRs.
- Proficiency in C++/Java/Kotlin.
- Proficiency in developing modular, scalable android application using latest google android libraries and framework.
- Knowledge of graphics design tools such as Adobe Photoshop ,InDesign and collaboration tool like Zeplin, Invision etc..
- Added advantage for exposure to Automotive Embedded Development and Testing tools (IDE, Vector CAN tools like CANoe, GENy)
- Exposure to Requirements Managements tools (like DOORS, Polarion), Design tools (like EA),Configuration management tools (like Plastic SCM, GIT) and tracking tool like JIRA.
- Knowledge of UML state diagrams, sequence diagrams drawing ability, analysis. • Good international exposure, working across teams across different geographies.
- Familiarity with SW development process (Agile/Scrum) is desirable. • Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
•Work in 2020's World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
•Progressive Recognition programs
•Flexible Benefit Plan
•Fun at Work
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人