Location 上海, Shanghai Shi, 中国
- Ensure Customer Requirement defined and documented
- Ensure APQP follow up
- Ensure PFD, PEMEA, Control Plans prepared correctly
- Ensure PPAP prepared as required
- Ensure Capability Studies followed up
- Ensure Measurement System Analysis followed up
- Ensure Run @ Rate activities followed up as required
- Ensure GP-12 Activities followed up as required
- Supervise (Measuring) Technician
- Authorized to shut down production activities against any abnormal process control
- University Graduate.
- Strong engineering knowledge, be familiar with ISO 9000/QS9000 /16949 quality system, having quality management and teamwork leading ability
- More than 3 years relevant experience
- Good English ability, have knowledge and experience of APQP, FMEA, MSA and SPC, etc.
——Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
• Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
• Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
• Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人