Location 上海, Shanghai Shi, 中国
Responsibilities and duties
· Continuously improve quality performance for production program, including FTQ, CoPQ & Customer complaint
· Develop and optimize PFD, PFMEA, Control Plan, WI & Visual Aids
· Skillful lead quality planning in new project launch and gate review for customer requirements; contact customer SQE / STA for engineering or process change notification and approval
· Responsible for Advance Quality Planning work for all programs
· Work with program manager on APQP reviews, support to advanced quality meetings, new project quality complaint reporting, etc. Ensure all tasks within plant are delivered, and escalate if tasks from others are missing or incomplete
· Advanced Quality planning in accordance with internal requirements and customer requirements, regular track and facilitate for completion of Operations items before SOP.
· Work with cross functional team during launch phase to ensure each APQP deliverable related to or impacting Operations meet quality requirement at each gate, support to identify gaps/risks related to project quality objectives.
· Escalate if Operations APQP deliverables are at risk due to delayed in inadequate input from other functions.
· Ensure the Quality control requirements are correctly cascaded and implemented throughout the process and process documentation, i.e. PFMEA, CC/SC, Mistake proofing, Control Plan etc.
· Lead process quality audits for new project; responsible for audit gaps analysis & closure, make sure all the process verified before SOP.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Bachelor degree, Engineering & Electrinos
· Over 5 year quality related experience
· Be familiar with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA. 8D, 5why.
· Be familiar with molding products
· Good communication with customer, good team work with cross function team in the company
· Proficient at reading and writing in English, basic oral kill is required.
· Willing to take challenge tasks.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人