Quality Operations Manager, CS EMEA
Location ソンバトヘイ, Vas megye, ハンガリー共和国
Manage and Monitor Quality System in CS EU Operations aiming for Zero Defects. Develop, align Quality strategy with Business Plan and EMEA Strategy
- Manage and Monitor the Quality System in the plants
- Develop, align Quality strategy with Business Plan and EMEA Strategy
- Voice of Customer – Drive improvement plans to Meet Customer Performance metrics by using the respective format and routine (RPS A3)
- Develop capabilities within the Quality organization to allow high performance level in Partnership with HR
- Ensure EOS (Operating system- Benchmarking by process) Compliance
- Cost of Poor Quality – Drive improvement plans to improve YoY and meet the BBP Targets by using the respective format and routine (RPS A3)
- Quality requirements: Drive improvement plans to improve YoY and meet the BBP Targets by using the respective format and routine (RPS A3)
- Follow the “zero defect strategy” and apply respective management routines and track progress accordingly (see CopQ / number of claims)
- Interface with the Customer on all Quality related issues
- Act in line with Aptiv Values and Internal Control Procedures
- Years of Relevant Experience: 3<5 yrs
- Education Background: Master's Degree/MBA
- Educational Discipline/Major Program:
- World-class operational experience etc.
- Languages : English – Customer language
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る