Location 蘇州市, Jiangsu Sheng, 中国
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv – a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we’re more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Position Title: RTR Intern
Report to: Yajuan Liu
Position Location: CHN Suzhou Manufacturing - Eng Center
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Assist in handling fixed assets and other related processes;
2. Assist in the preparation of statements/ processing accounting entries/ new scrap transfer of fixed assets/ related matters such as related matters such as related matters such as related matters;
3. Assist in completing the settlement of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the company's closing schedule;
4. Assist in the analysis and prediction of fixed data;
5. Responsible for monthly/quarterly/year-end reconciliation, providing the information required for internal audit/external audit;
6. Maintain communication with the relevant departments of the factory by telephone or email, understand the situation and assist in solving the problem;
7. Assist in continuous process improvement, regularly update relevant process documents and SOPs;
8. Strictly implement various internal control policies and complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor
9. Responsible for the review of invoices and payment plans
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting or related majors, with relevant knowledge of finance, accounting and tax law;
2. Within the necessary English literacy skills (CET4);
Experience and Education Requirements:
1. Proficiency in using Microsoft office software;
2. Work carefully and carefully, and be able to withstand certain work pressure;
3. Good communication skills, focus on overall interests, have a team spirit, and be able to actively complete the matters assigned by the leader.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人