Scrum Master - HMI
Location バンガロール, カルナータカ州, インド
- Knowledge of agile methodologies & keen interest in staying up to date with the trends in this dynamic field
- Project Management skills, especially in areas of estimations, planning, clarifying goals & actions
- Ability to shield the team from outside distractions & interferences
- Ability to give developmental feedback - Skillful in applying coaching techniques in business environment
- Knowledgeable of and motivated by the concept of servant leadership
- Ability to work in complex, matrix organizations for the benefit of the team - Courage to conduct critical conversations
- Skillful in conflict resolution
- Ability to see the big picture and understand how individual task interconnect and impact other parts of the development process Reporting to: Engineering Team Manager or Engineering Manager or Department
- Establish and communicate Sprint & Program Iteration cadence calendar for the Program.
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness.
- Facilitate Big Room Planning event & ensure consistency.
- Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency. Establish, communicate and maintain PRG board and other visuals.
- Facilitate PI Review (System Demo) and PI Retrospective.
- Communicate and maintain Program & Platform level metrics.
- Ensure proper cooperation with SQA, ASPICE and Quality Audits
- Track the execution of Features & Capabilities.
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Manage risks and dependencies.
- Resolve, Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System Architects/Engineering.
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Coordinate and assist in better Continuous Integration & Release on Demand practices.
- Facilitate Program/Platform ceremonies (Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner Sync, Tech Sync, Program/Platform Retrospectives).
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
•Work in 2020's World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
•Progressive Recognition programs
•Flexible Benefit Plan
•Fun at Work
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人