Location バンガロール, カルナータカ州, インド
A graduate in BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electricals/Electronics/ Instrumentation)
An experience of 3-7 years
A go-getter, good in communication, challenge status quo to achieve career aspirations aligned with Aptiv’s mission
A Learning Enthusiast to be passionate about learning, follow trends and publications in the market outlining new solutions
you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include:
- Drive the team to embrace, adopt and apply agile principles, practices and values.
- Support the team’s agile ways of working like AutoScrum, Scrum, Kanban, Definition-of-Done, WIP limits etc.
- Ensure the team’s progress toward team goals by focusing on improving performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity as well as staying focused on the team’s iteration goals.
- Help team to track and remove impediments or guide the team to do so by finding the right stakeholder to remove the impediment.
- Guide the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization and lead the team to be fully self responsible.
- Lead team efforts in continuous improvement by helping the team in retrospectives and take responsibility for their improvement actions.
- Assess the agile maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitate all team meetings like the daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint planning/review, demo and retrospective.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information. Support and educate the Product Owner and other stakeholders, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and realistic sprint content planning.
- Support and coach the team in techniques for work breakdown, estimating, planning and follow-up.
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for Program Iteration (PI) Planning and follow-up.
- Ensure strong collaboration with Scrum Coordinators & Software Quality Assurance (SQA) process
- Knowledge of agile methodologies & keen interest in staying up to date with the trends in this dynamic field
- Project Management skills, especially in areas of estimations, planning, clarifying goals & actions
- Ability to shield the team from outside distractions & interferences
- Ability to give developmental feedback
- Skillful in applying coaching techniques in business environment
- Knowledgeable of and motivated by the concept of servant leadership
- Ability to work in complex, matrix organizations for the benefit of the team
- Courage to conduct critical conversations
- Skillful in conflict resolution•
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Embedded and Autosar Basic knowledge is added advantage
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
Work in 2021’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人