Senior Embedded Software Engineer (RTOS/LINUX/BSP/Low Level Drivers)
Location クラクフ, マウォポルスカ県, ポーランド共和国
With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by electrified and intelligently connected architectures – which will combine to power the future of mobility. This role sits within Aptiv’s new product organization, which will be at the forefront of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
We’re seeking highly motivated individuals to take the lead on designing an in-vehicle technology stack (Middleware & OS) & cloud-native DevOps Platform to enable Smart Vehicle Architecture.
As a Embedded Engineer, you will turn the roadmap into reality by working with software and solutions architects to create a scalable and efficient product. A qualified Embedded Engineer will be able to navigate difficult technical tradeoffs by weighing product priorities and introducing creative solutions
- Define, evaluate, investigate, and prototype technologies and solutions
- Adapt or create Board Support Package (BSP) on prototype or evaluation boards
- Bring up hardware platforms and launch operating systems,
- Device drivers development for the target platform
- Debug and optimize low level software
- Configuration of a build system for the target platform (Yocto)
- Document work on a daily bases
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Embedded Software development domain
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable (E/E preferred)
- Experience with hardware bring-up
- Excellent debugging skills
- Deep knowledge of SoC hardware architecture including interfaces: I2C, SPI, GPIO, etc.
- Significant programming experience in C
- Knowledge of Python or any scripting language
- Proven problem solving skills
- Fluent knowledge of required tools and processes:
- development environments including compilers, debuggers, and IDE toolchains
- build systems (e.g. Make, CMake, Buildroot or Yocto)
- version control tools (Git/Gerrit)
- embedded and hardware debugging tools (e.g. JTAG debugger (Trace32), evaluation boards, logic analyzer, oscilloscope, data logger, etc.)
- Good overview of operating system internals (VxWorks/QNX/Linux Embedded)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
Nice to have (preferred qualifications):
- Proven knowledge of the automotive market is an advantage
- Experience with automotive networking – Automotive Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, etc.
- Software engineering tools (Jira, Confluence, Polarion)
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card and hybrid type of work.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Update February 11, 2022
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人