Senior Software Engineer for Emulation / Virtualization
Location クラクフ, マウォポルスカ県, ポーランド共和国
With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by electrified and intelligently connected architectures – which will combine to power the future of mobility. This role sits within Aptiv’s new product organization, which will be at the forefront of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
We’re seeking highly motivated individuals to take the lead on designing an in-vehicle technology stack (Middleware & OS) & cloud-native DevOps Platform to enable Smart Vehicle Architecture.
We are seeking talented Software Engineers with a background in embedded systems to help us build development and test environments based on hardware emulation solutions and integrate them into broader solutions like Car Hardware Virtual Twin. As the Software Engineer, you will explore cutting-edge technologies and translate them into improved and better working products. You will define, design, develop, test, and integrate our new solutions to run production software in a virtual environment.
- Launch operating systems and other software on emulated hardware
- Work with virtual environments like QEMU, Synopsys VDK, Wind River Simics
- Develop software components to extend virtualized environments
- Develop hardware models to extend existing models or develop new ones
- Develop building blocks for Car Hardware Virtual Twin
- Prepare containerized environments for development and regression
- Integrate the test environment with CI/CD tools
- Implement scripts for automation
- Recognize and evaluate external market software
- Take responsibility for the execution of standards & processes
- Communicate with assigned internal & external stakeholders
- Active participation in technical innovation and organization programs
- Support engineering problem solution
- 4 years + experience in Embedded Software (C/C++; Python, Bash)
- Experience with bootloaders
- Experience with Linux build systems - Buildroot or Yocto
- Experience with Linux or any other OS internals
- Experience with RTOSes like QNX or VxWorks
- Experience with QEMU or any commercial emulation environment
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications):
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related field
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener, and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger. #MWD
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Update February 11, 2022
‘We are one of the largest vehicle technology suppliers and our customers include the 25 largest automotive original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) in the world. We operate 127 major manufacturing facilities and 12 major technical centers utilizing a regional service model that enables us to efficiently and effectively serve our global customers from best cost countries. We have a presence in 46 countries and have approximately 18,900 scientists, engineers and technicians focused on developing market relevant product solutions for our customers’
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人