Location ヨーテボリ, ヴェストラ・イェータランド県, スウェーデン王国
We are looking to strengthen our Human-Machine Interface team in Gothenburg with an inspired Software Architect.
As one of the functional domains of the Advanced Safety & User Experience (ASUX) segment, the HMI domain is organized across two main locations. Our Gothenburg and Bangalore software teams collaborate on exciting production programs and internal R&D projects to bring state of the art UI solutions to Aptiv’s in-cabin product offering.
We develop UIs for several types of products in the Aptiv product portfolio, ranging from traditional UIs for Instrument Clusters and Infotainment Head Units, to advanced 3D visualizations for our Interior Sensing Platform and ADAS applications. The Gothenburg team has a leading role in Aptiv’s Android app development.
- Lead the definition, documentation, and adaptation of software architecture to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Take ownership of cross-functional technical and architectural discussions.
- Bring innovative solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with customers to understand their strategy and requirements, and how it impacts our software solutions and product offerings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Aptiv.
- Support pursuit activities to win new business.
- Guide junior developers in the ins and outs of modern software development.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or similar.
- 8+ years of experience in software development within the consumer electronics industry or similar.
- Up to date on modern Android app development using Kotlin, coroutines, etc.
- Deep understanding of the Android framework and the lifecycles of activities, fragments and processes.
- Experience working with the JetPack libraries such as Navigation, WorkManager, ViewModel and Room.
- Understanding of the Android build chain (Gradle, Proguard, etc.).
- Experience using dependency injection frameworks such as Dagger.
- Familiar with different presentation (MVx) architectures such as MVVM/MVI/MVP, and application architectures such as CLEAN.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
- ヨーテボリ, スウェーデン王国 Algorithm Development Expert Software Engineering
- ヨーテボリ, スウェーデン王国 Sr. Algorithm Developer Software Engineering
- ミュンヘン, ドイツ連邦共和国, ヨーテボリ, スウェーデン王国, ヒルデスハイム, ドイツ連邦共和国, Wiehl, ドイツ連邦共和国, ニュルンベルク, ドイツ連邦共和国, ヴッパータール, ドイツ連邦共和国 Product Cybersecurity Chief – Active Safety & User Experience Europe (f/m/d) Software Engineering