Software Project Manager (Scrum master)-ADAS-ASPICE
Location バンガロール, カルナータカ州, インド
- You will be working together on the development of In-Vehicle / Automotive Advance Safety Radar products. In particular you will be responsible for:
- Lead day to day activities of SW development team working on Safety projects
- Determine project and delivery content; provide Iteration planning updates, status updates, task risks & Quality reports.
- Feature tracking for the components/features.
- Track and coordinate inputs/output deliverables from/to other competencies
- Monitor and measure performance at a project level (metrics).
- Support Software process adherence and compliance with Quality assurance standards.
- Coordinate/lead Iteration planning, stand-up meetings, SW Quality Audits…
- Should have overall 8 + years’ experience in automotive domain with minimum 3 + years as a software project lead / Software project manager
- Good experience in Embedded RTOS environment
- Good experience in Agile development Process
- Proven Experience in Technical Understanding of Automotive Software development & Technologies
- Excellent Client facing experience
- Exp in RADAR domain would be a plus.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Work in 2020's World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth year in a row.
- Progressive Recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fun at Work
- Diversity Inclusion
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人