Software Project Manager
Location クラクフ, マウォポルスカ県, ポーランド共和国
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
- Manage software projects within an international and distributed environment
- Direct customer contact to identify and clarify business needs
- Plan and track features development, resources, maintenance, suppliers
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Monitor and measure key performance indicators
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing software projects (Practical experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban is a plus)
- Proven history of successful Customer communication
- Good understanding of business requirements.
- Problem solving & negotiating skills
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人