Sr. Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure
Location トロイ, ミシガン州, アメリカ合衆国
With our deep domain expertise, Aptiv is developing solutions that solve our customers' toughest challenges. We are enabling the transition to software-defined vehicles supported by electrified and intelligently connected architectures – which will combine to power the future of mobility. This role sits within Aptiv’s new product organization, which will be at the forefront of transforming the auto industry with cutting-edge technology.
We’re seeking highly motivated Software Engineers to take the lead on designing an in-vehicle technology stack (Middleware & OS) & cloud-native DevOps Platform to enable Smart Vehicle Architecture.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing the product. You’ll work with Software Architects to translate the product vision into features and with Product Owners and Technical Program Management to execute on development. You’ll need to work with other developers and QA Engineers to ensure compatibility and optimization at the system level.
- Develop, debug, deploy, maintain and improve cross-domain middleware platform based on technical requirements
- Take responsibility for the execution of standards and processes and work closely with Technical Program Managers to ensure on-time, quality results
- Work closely with Software Architects in defining “stories” in JIRA
- Work in an Agile development team (SCRUM)
- Assist QA engineers with code reviews and in establishing validation/testing strategies
- Assure proper communication with assigned internal & external stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-system architects and developers to ensure compatibility
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Systems level knowledge of all components of end to end IOT applications
- Strong understanding and experience with Object-oriented design principles, algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture & POSIX-based embedded systems
- Experience in system architecture design for highly available & complex systems
- Experience with cloud software development using Cloud-native technology (microservices, Kubernetes, APIs, etc.), & DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience with database programming using PostGres, MySQL and/or NoSQL database technologies
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications):
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience working on RTOS and other embedded system technologies
- Domain expertise in automotive and automotive functional safety requirements (e.g. ISO 26262), Automotive software development (v-cycle, ASPICE, etc.) & various testing methods (MIL, SIL, PIL, HIL, DIL, fault injection, etc.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Healthcare, Pension.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人