Supplier Compliance Manager
Location ダブリン, レンスター, アイルランド
As the Global Compliance Manager, Supply Chain Management you will have a direct influence on developing the SCM Compliance Roadmap to ensure the compliance of Aptiv’s Supply Chain Procurement activities with legal and regulatory requirements while promoting the development of sustainability and ethical sourcing in line with Aptiv’s sustainability targets and commitment to the Planet and People.
- Set out global SCM Compliance Strategy and policies and communicate this strategy and policies to all relevant functions and impacted individuals
- Establish a globally aligned SCM management framework with key compliance obligations, controls & measures
- Ensure relevant training is delivered across all SCM teams to ensure consistent compliance to global SCM compliance policies
- Carry out regular, documented audits of SCM’s compliance obligations & devise subsequent management action plans to address any gaps or compliance risks
- Ensure alignment between Aptiv and SCM Compliance standards, strategy and controls
- Proactively influence senior stakeholders regarding Aptiv’s global Compliance strategy, policy and Compliance risk assessments
- Third Level Degree (Bachelors/Masters) in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience with assessing & reporting Legal & Regulatory requirements
- SCM Process Compliance management experience a plus (including but not limited to areas such as conflict minerals, diversity, ESG...)
- Track record of managing audit programmes, both internal and external, and implementing Management Action plans
- Access to best industry practices, industry trends, and supply/demand and a thorough understanding of products
- Ability to create and promote best-in-class SCM compliance strategies by integrating legal/regulatory and customer compliance requirements with Aptiv business objective
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization with various direct and dotted line reporting structures above and below
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener, and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人