Systems Engineer (Power Electronics)
Location コーコモー, インディアナ州, アメリカ合衆国; トロイ, ミシガン州, アメリカ合衆国
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our Signal & Power Solutions segment, Vehicle Electrification Systems business unit.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Systems Engineer (Power Electronics) that will be located in Troy, MI.
This position is a critical system engineering role within our recently formed Vehicle Electrification Systems group focused on delivering technical breakthroughs, industry leading products, and commercial success through our power electronics investments.
As one of the first systems engineers on the team, you will play a key role in defining and driving the execution of the product’s requirements. In many ways you will be the link through which all functions and the team will ensure that our products have a unique selling proposition that lives up to the strategy. You will be at the heart of every technical compromise and decision ensuring that the product integration is best in class at all system levels.
Through system integration and innovation, we strongly believe that there is an opportunity deliver more power electronics performance, efficiency and value as OEMs develop their next generation EV and PHEV offerings to fulfill consumer demand that we can further accelerate. With your experience, we will execute this vision and make it happen in the very near term.
- Translate and drive a strategy and product plan into product requirements that the rest of the team within their respective functions can deliver (software, electrical, mechanical design, validation, testing, functional safety, etc.)
- Perform system level trade off analysis to balance product cost, performance and features.
- Coordinate and manage necessary simulations to drive technical decisions
- Drive DFMEA and PFMEA development, functional safety analysis
- Investigate and analyze new materials, components, technologies, applications, and their appropriate use
- Support to internal and external design resources when appropriate
- Drive automotive process execution excellence within and across multiple functions
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical field from an accredited institution
- A minimum of three (3) years’ system engineering experience with electrical/power electronics high voltage hardware development experience – DCDC converter/OBCs/inverters for industrial or aerospace or military drives, battery electric or hybrid electric vehicle systems
- Strong communication skills that translate the benefits of technical decisions in your field to colleagues, management, and other stakeholders, including customers
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s Degree or PhD majoring in power electronics from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical/Electronic system - power electronics/OBC/DCDC/inverters for industrial or aerospace or military drives, battery electric and hybrid electric vehicle systems
- Familiar with electric vehicle power conversation technologies, standards and regulations (ISO26262, etc.)
- Experience in conducting electrical, thermal or EMC analysis of OBC, DCDC , inverter or Integrated power electronics module system and subsystems
- Experience with any of the following CAD tools: circuit and behavioral simulation (SPICE, Plecs/PSIM, Saber, Ansys, Matlab/Simulink)
- Experience in performing design validation and verification
- Familiar with automotive product development process including APQP/PPAP and ASPICE
- Familiar with automotive requirement management tools JAZZ/DOORS, IQ-FMEA
- Familiar with change management process and understand NPI/CPI process
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Vehicle Electrification Systems:
VES, or vehicle electrification systems combines Aptiv’s high voltage wiring, charging, connection systems and power electronics capabilities under one tight nit, but expanding team. We are focused on providing OEMs with complete solutions that solve their most complex integration challenges as they develop their next generation of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人