Talent Acquisition Partner
Location ダブリン, レンスター, アイルランド
As the Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner, you will play a central role within Aptiv’s hiring based in our Dublin Headquarters. Having a passion for acquiring top talent, you will gain end to end exposure to recruitment activities in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Acting as a Talent Hub to our business units, you will receive well-rounded exposure to multiple areas of recruiting, including: advisory, sourcing, talent attraction, talent intelligence, employer branding, internal mobility and diversity & inclusion.
Looking for a versatile opportunity to broaden your expertise? Having an adaptable outlook, your activities will pivot according to the changing needs of the business, leaning in to support priorities as needed.
- Act as a talent adviser to our hiring managers, providing advisory and sound rational to hiring process and decision making.
- Develop strong relationships among internal stakeholders and candidates, representing our Talent Acquisition team with a high standard of care.
- Develop talent sourcing strategies, building quality talent pools for active/future positions.
- Research and gather market intelligence for positions, ensuring sourcing strategies are focused accordingly.
- Review, assess and qualify candidates in accordance with position requirements.
- Conduct preliminary interviews to assess suitability for active positions.
- Develop effective job postings, in partnership with our internal stakeholders, along with other creative talent attraction methods.
- Ensure user adoption of recruitment activity within applicant tracking system (Workday).
- Share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders to keep informed of the talent landscape.
- Support initiatives, collaborating with the wider HR teams.
- Other duties as required.
- Education qualification, with 2+ years experience within a technical recruitment environment.
- Knowledge of how to maneuver within an applicant tracking system (ATS), preferably Workday.
- Research skills with the ability to navigate complexity and drive simplicity.
- Detail oriented combined with a passion for doing the right thing the right way.
- A learning enthusiast, following trends and publications in the market outlining new ways to differentiate.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人