Location シンガポール, , シンガポール
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility.
Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has approximately 150,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries.
Join the dreamers who do.
Aptiv offers the unique opportunity to transform the future of mobility and to be a global leader in an industry that’s changing the world. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible.
Job Position: Accountant
Primary Job Purpose:
- Preparation of all tax returns (corporate, GST, deferred, withholding)
- Computation and preparation of monthly and quarterly income tax for Singapore
- Posting of tax entries and reconciliations to accounts
- Following up of all tax refunds including GST
- Lead in the GST ACAP certification project
- Ensure compliance with corporate income tax withholding rules on cross-border payments
- Assist with transfer pricing matters and provide guidance on intercompany transactions
- Preparation of relevant information and write up for replies to IRAS queries
- Support statutory audit process and tax audits for Singapore
- Support other accounting processes such as Accounts payables, Accounts receivable and Capital management activities as needed
- Streamline accounting processes for continuous improvements in ad-hoc Lean projects
- Degree/Professional qualifications or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Tax
- At least 8 years of working experience specializing in general and tax accounting
- Knowledge of income tax, withholding tax (WHT), deferred tax and GST/VAT returns
- Team player with ability to work people across functions, culture and from all levels within the organizations
- Knowledge on US GAAP would be a plus
- Experience in financial reporting and processes (AR, AP, Fixed assets, GL reporting)
- Experience in process improvement projects would be a plus
- Accounting Manager
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人
There are no jobs at the moment.すべての応募可能な求人を見る