Working Student ADAS Multi Domain Controller team (m/f/d)
Location ミュンヘン, バイエルン州, ドイツ連邦共和国
Would you like to join our exciting journey and change the automotive industry?
Join our team in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and be part of the development of camera-based driver assistance systems for the vehicles of the future. You will have the opportunity to get closed to the technology transforming the mobility of the future. We are looking for someone with an action-oriented attitude who is self-motivated, organized, flexible and able to balance and prioritize several different tasks. The location is Unterschleissheim.
- You will contribute to the development of state-of-the-art camera-based driver assistance systems for upcoming vehicle generations
- You will support Development activities in the area Systems Engineering for sensor development
- You will support the remote access from teams located in other countries to our testbenches and provide solutions when something is not working
- You support the management team in developing automation scripts for presentations.
- You will maintain and develop relevant documentation
- You will participate in test drives and evaluate safety functions.
- Student enrolled in Germany with a focus on automotive engineering or software development
- Basic knowledge or experience in programming with at least one programming language, preferably Matlab script or C++
- Independent and structured working method
- Good knowledge of MS office especially Excel
- High willingness to learn, strong commitment and flexibility
- Team player willing to collaborate with international colleagues
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Preferred start date: 1st of May 2023
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Opportunity to gain first insights into the profession you are aiming for or could pursue later on
- 6-month contract with the extension option
- Hybrid work model (working from home office combined with work on-site)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work full time during the lecture-free period
- Structured induction and on-the-job training as well as regular trainings and networking meetings
- Subsidized canteen and bistro, good commuting possibilities and free parking
Some See Differences. We See Perspectives That Make Us Stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See A Way To Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人