PC&L Lean Supervisor - GPE III
Location Guadalupe, サカテカス州, メキシコ合衆国
We are looking for an PC&L Lean Supervisor. PC&Lean Sr Supervisor reports to PC Regional and is responsible to ensure the execution of operating system and compliance for all areas in region. Coordiante and support in activities for improvements in PC&L area. Point of contact for Central group.
- Oversee PC&L Operating system for the plants under scope.
- Coordinate with Central areas the implementation of standars for Mfg sites
- Monitor and control data for Certification, system assesments, traning records
- Coordinate rollout for projects to improve PC&L process for NA sites.
- Point of contact for central group to coordinate actions and consolidate information for the region.
- Crisis management team for PC&L issues in plants.
- Identify risk thru KPI oversee and escalate to proper areas.
- Supply Chain experience. 5 years.
- SAP - preferable
- Office (Excel)
- Data Analysis
- Bilingual >80%
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications)
- SAP - preferable
Traits we seek
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn continuously, clearly establish expectations for achieving results.
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow.
- People willing to share knowledge and experience with others, in a commitment to make a group growth, bringing balance to it instead of weighting in one direction.
- Supports and exemplifies Aptiv values and commitment to SAFETY, quality and cost with a great sense of ownership, teamwork, and communication among all levels of administration.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
注目の求人 / 最近見た求人 / 保存した求人